The Study Centre John Paul II intends to embrace and deepen the fundamental themes of thought and work of John Paul II. The breadth of topics he has made should be treated, for didactic purposes, the division in the following areas of study:
And Philosophy at university.
- Karol The Man.
- Wojtyla the philosopher.
- The man for Karol.
- The philosophy of Wojtyla.
Magisterium and theology.
- Fides et Ratio, the two wings of the spirit.
- The mystery of Christ illuminates the mystery of man.
- Church, Ecumenism and mission ad gentes.
- The "dialogue of salvation" (cultural dialogue and intereligioso).
- Theology of Creation, faith and science, theology and ecology.
Social Doctrine of the Church, and Bioethics.
- A full human and social doctrine.
- Nature, mission and history of social thought of the Church.
- The social doctrine in the encyclicals of Pope John Paul II.
- The relevance of the social thought of Pope
- The Gospel of Life.
- From crime to law.
Pastoral and the world of young people.
- Pilgrim among pilgrims: The apostolic journeys
- The world of young people
- The springtime of the Church: John Paul II and the new ecclesial movements
- John Paul II and the mass media
- Pastoral of the distress and suffering