Annual period from March 20 to July 3, 2009
Registration by March 14, 2009
Cost: Euro 1000.00
The Master in the Promotion of territory: tourism and heritage "is to study and investigate the relationship between history - cultural and environmental heritage and fully enjoy the area. The master will also provide knowledge of the most important aspects of tourism business and a modern business culture and a thorough knowledge of management tools in the tourism sector.
Specifically, participants in the Master will be able:
- Develop research to define the environment as a physical context;
- Know and define the relational contexts between environment and economic growth;
- Know and understand the concept of cultural heritage and "environmental ethics";
- Use technologies to support analysis of spatial processing;
- Manage network information relating to the development of the territory;
- Developing hospitality services;
- Plan, create and manage packages and tourist services;
- Organize and manage conferences, congresses and meetings.
- The public organization of tourism, the profile of competition law, contract law is the tourism sector.
- Knowledge of the social fabric of reference, the movement of tourists, the heritage in Italy.
- Economics and Finance in tourist activities, the national and international tourism, psychology and sociology of tourism, planning, promotion and enhancement of the territory
The title acquired by the Master can be installed in all Public and Private work.
- Jobs in journalism: press officer, a journalist specializing in tourism, creative manager of the tourist.
- Employment in companies operating in the tourist sector.
- Employment in consulting firms and design of package tours and events.
- Employment in public and private organizations of local marketing.
Master Coordinator: Prof. Daniela Primicerio
Assistant Master of Organization: Dr. Samuel Briatore
The internship will be done in the structures and organizations in the world of tourism, particularly members of Federalberghi. Also you can do internship at the Antitrust Authority and the Ministry of Heritage and Culture.
The Masters will be held at the European University of Rome.
The beginning of the course is scheduled for March 20, 2009 and ending July 18, 2009, unless changes that will be promptly notified through the University website.
The course consists of classroom lessons to 200 hours of lectures. Classes are held normally on Fridays (14.30 - 19.30) and Saturday (9.30 - 19.30)
Attendance is mandatory and the absence of more than 20% of teaching activities preclude participation in the review of profit and the issuance of the Master.
Title and its achievement:
The achievement of the qualification is subject to the frequency of four modules, participation in exams, consisting of an interview at the conclusion of each module, designed to provide students with useful information on the state of preparation, participation in complementary activities and passed a final examination consisting of defense of a thesis, and estimated administrative obligations.
At the conclusion of the Master to members who have passed the tests for assessing the results and the final examination are awarded a diploma of Master in the Promotion of territory: tourism and heritage "by the University Pontifical Regina Apostolorum.
Requirements for admission:
Can access the Master at the Pontifical Athenaeum "Regina Apostolorum" all those in possession of a high school diploma, Bachelor degree or other approved certificate valid for admission (such as license, Baccellerato, or other degree or Academy of matters pertaining to tourism and hotels).
The amount is 1000, in two installments.
Payments of the line must occur under the following terms and deadlines:
- 1st installment of registration not later than the deadline for submission of applications for registration (March 14 October 2008): 500.00. The first payment may be made through bank transfer (download the forms to make the transfer in the Convention and not in the transfer agreement) or directly at the door Economato
- 2nd installment not later than 30.4.2009: 500.00 A suitable MAV or directly at the door of Economics.
To register must deliver or send, not later than March 14, 2009, by registered letter with return receipt requested, to 'Regina Apostolorum Pontifical University - General Secretariat - Via Aldobrandeschi No 190-00163 Rome, the following documents:
- The application form duly completed (download)
- 3 passport size photographs
- 2 photocopies of identification
- a degree certificate with exams
- Curriculum vitae
- receipt of payment of first installment
For more information:
Assistant Master of Organizational
Dr. Samuel Briatore
tel. 06 89014324
Cell 339 2623864
Dipart.le Postgraduate Training Center
Coordinator: Prof. Michael G. Hen
Assistant: Dr. Pasquale Rossi
tel: 06. 66 54 39 37