The course is offered as an operational tool aimed at those working in the different roles of managers, consultants, administrators, students and scholars in the field willing to learn, want to rinse the thematic program.
The teachers are professionals who provide their knowledge and experience in the different profiles of legal and managerial expertise.
The lessons are valid for the FPC of Chartered Accountants.
The course is divided into three modules which you can download the tab
- Module 1: legal and theological dimension of ecclesiastical bodies and institutions "nonprofit"
- Unit 2: Entities "nonprofit" tax issues, accounting, legal and managerial
- Module 3: Institutions "non profit": human resources, fund raising, liability and privacy
Organization and coordination: Dr. Maria Anna Circelli - email:
Contact for the University Prof. Salvatore La Rosa - Email:
Dates for classes:
The course will be held by October 2010 (beginning on day 8) in February 2011 within the curriculum and at the headquarters of the University Pontifical Regina Apostolorum in Rome, Via Aldobrandeschi 190 on Friday and Saturday.
Certificate of Attendance:
To register must deliver or send, not later than September 30, 2010, by registered letter with return receipt, the Institute "Fidelis" - Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum, Via Aldobrandeschi, 190-00163 Rome, the following documents :
The minimum number of participants for the activities of the course is 20 members under this number will not be activated.
The full cost of the course is of 1.500,00 Euros + VAT 20%
The individual modules can be purchased separately:
- Form I at a price of 400.00 euros + VAT 20%
- Form II at a price of 700.00 euros + VAT 20%
- Form III at a price of 500.00 euros + VAT 20%
Payments must be made according to the following schedule and method:
- 30% of the enrollment;
- Further 30% at the beginning of the module;
- Balance at the end of the course or module.
Bank Transfer - showing the details of the participant and the title code of the course - in favor of: Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum
Cod IBAN: IT11I0335901600100000005491 - Branch: 5000
Direct payment c / o 'Treasurer of the University in the following opening hours: Monday to Thursday from 10:30 to 12:30 and from 15:30 to 16:30 and Friday from 10:30 to 12:30.